Brussels Sprouts with Apples & Shallots
My husband gobbled this one down in minutes!
Ingredients (serves 8-10):
1 pkg (or 1 stalk) of brussels sprouts
1 medium apple
2 TBS maple syrup
1 TBS tamari (or soy sauce)
1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees
2. Wash and slice brussels sprouts in half
3. Peel and chop apples and shallots in 1 inch chunks
4. Toss all ingredients together, ensuring all brussels sprouts, apples and shallots are coated with the liquid
5. Cook in baking dish for 45 minutes. Enjoy!