Chicken and Kale Soup
Using Super Simple Broth and leftover baked chicken made this recipe both delicious and fast! It was ready in less than 30 minutes.
8-10 C Super Simple Bone Broth
2 cooked chicken breasts
1 bunch kale
3 celery stalks
3-4 cloves garlic
1 stalk rosemary
Handful of fresh thyme
Splash of apple cider vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Sea salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Rinse and chop all veggies and herbs.
2. In dutch oven or pot, cook garlic, onion, carrot and celery in 1-3 TBS olive oil on medium heat until soft (5-10 min).
3. Meanwhile, chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
4. Add chicken, herbs, stock, splash of apple cider vinegar and pinch of sea salt.
5. Cover and bring to a boil. Then simmer for 15 minutes to allow flavors to meld together.
6. Add kale 5 minutes before serving so it can wilt
7. Serve with sprinkle of sea salt and fresh group pepper. Enjoy!