Roasted Sweet Squash Bites
This recipe takes 10 minutes to prep, but requires about 50-60 minutes to cook so make them ahead of time and reheat.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1-2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Peel, seed and cut butternut squash into 1 in. chunks (or better yet, buy a bag of pre-peeled and cut butternut squash)
- Toss well with 1-2 tbs. of extra virgin olive oil.
- Spread in baking pan (glass, ceramic or rimmed cookie sheet)
- Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over top.
- Cook at 375°F for 50-60 mins.