Join this special event, presented by four women’s health specialists, to learn holistic, effective solutions to your pregnancy conditions including morning sickness, reflux, back pain, incontinence and more.
During this time it is challenging to solve common pregnancy related symptoms. Many of us are trying to address our symptoms from our own from homes – often using medical interventions that don’t work well. Join us to learn how to manage pregnancy related complaints with safe and effective holistic strategies that you can do from home and learn how to prepare for motherhood during a time of social distancing.
In this special event, you’ll:
- Learn how to address your pregnancy complaints (e.g., back pain, heartburn, constipation, leg swelling, nausea, morning sickness, fatigue, insomnia, incontinence, mood changes, stress) with holistic, nourishing solutions for your mind and body
- Connect with a community via a virtual zoom meeting. Pregnancy doesn’t have to be lonely
- Experience a taste of connecting with your baby and your body through meditation, breath and movement practice
- Begin to develop relationships with four women’s health specialists that seek to empower you and your intuition as you enter motherhood.
Plus, we’ll be giving away a few prizes provided from local businesses worth over $200!!
Our 8-week program provides a multimodal approach to nutrition, pelvic health, mindset and self care strategies, lactation education and more! Register and learn more HERE
Join this initial class for only $19 or sign-up for the 8-week program and receive $50 off the full program price.
Register for this class only HERE
Your women’s health specialists and hosts for the program include:
- Zoe Culbertson, Lic. Acupuncturist, www.seasidefamilyacupuncture.com
- Darcie Pervier, MSPT, PES, Women’s Health PT, www.nbptwellness.com
- Rachel Simpson, IBCLC and Infant Feeding Specialist, www.simpsonlactationservices.com
- and me, Danielle Shea Tan, Lic. Nutritionist and Integrative Health Practitioner – www.healthymamas.com