Every pregnant mama (any trimester!) needs this program! Being pregnant during the pandemic is unlike giving birth in any other time in this century. Now is the time to become empowered in your mind and body for giving birth during this unprecedented health crisis and becoming a parent. In this complimentary session, we will cover immune strength during COVID-19.
During this event, you will:
- Experience a mindful movement practice to enhance lung function and boost immunity during pregnancy
- Discuss key nutrients to support the immune system during pregnancy, foods to keep on hand as well as remedies to strengthen the prenatal immune system
- Learn about ways to reduce stress through movement and breath during pregnancy
- Become empowered in your journey
This event is led by four women’s health specialists who started the program because of their desire to empower pregnant and postpartum mothers to stay healthy during COVID-19 and have access to a web of practitioner support. Your hosts include:
- Darcie Pervier, MSPT, PES, www.nbptwellness.com
- Zoe Culbertson, Lic. Acupuncturist, www.seasidefamilyacupuncture.com
- Rachel Simpson, IBCLC , www.simpsonlactationservices.com
- Danielle Shea Tan, MS, CNS – www.healthymamas.com
Date: Tuesday, Aug 4 8pm
Location: Virtual via zoom
Register here: https://boostimmunityinpregnancy.eventbrite.com
LIVE EVENT ONLY!!
FULL PROGRAM DETAILS HERE: www.healthymamas.com/pregnancy