Private Adult Nutrition and Integrative Health Support
For Mamas and Expecting Mamas
Whether you are suffering from digestive distress, low energy, stubborn weight gain or are preparing for pregnancy or motherhood, Danielle can help you achieve your goals and feel your best! Pregnancy and Motherhood are both amazing, but incredibly hard on your mind, body and spirit. Women who partner with Danielle experience:
- Real, sustainable energy
- Renewed focus and clarity
- Lower stress and anxiety
- Emotional and physical empowerment
To achieve these results, Danielle assesses your bioindividual nutritional and integrative health needs and uses this information to create a tailored protocol that matches your goals and lifestyle.
Women’s Nutrition and Integrative Health Support
(Video/Phone Conference ONLY)
- Comprehensive health and nutrition initial consultation (75 min)
- Guided nutrition-focused physical exam (30 min)
- Three follow-up one-on-one consultations (30-45 min each)
- Email communication between sessions to address concerns, monitor progress and provide resources
Outside of your time with Danielle, she completes the following to support your health and goals:
- Functional assessments of dietary intake, lab results, symptology, medications and lifestyle
- A personalized nutrition and integrative health plan that builds and evolves as your health improves
- Customized handouts to increase your knowledge and support implementation of your plan
- Tailored healthy whole food recipes
- Recommendations for solutions to manage stress, boost energy, encourage physical activity, improve sleep and more
Private Pediatric Nutrition and Integrative Health Support
Whether your child is suffering from digestive distress, attention or sleep challenges or is the pickiest of eaters, Danielle will help your family discover and adopt solutions to achieve healing and happiness. After a complete pediatric nutrition and health assessment, Danielle will work with your family to set and achieve personalized goals.
- Functional assessments (dietary intake, nutrient deficiencies, symptoms, lab work)
- Guided nutrition-focused physical exam
- Nutrition and integrative health plan personalized for your child that fits within the parents’ timeline and goals
- Healthy whole food kid-friendly recipes tailored to your child’s nutritional needs
- Recommendations and solutions to help children manage stress, boost energy, encourage physical activity, improve sleep and more
Includes one initial consultation (up to 75 min.), three follow-up sessions (up to 45 min. each), a comprehensive review and evaluation of your child’s functional data (reported out at the first follow-up session) and email support between sessions
Danielle Shea Tan brings over 20 years of experience presenting to audiences - both large and small. She has shared her expertise in person, on the radio and in print for a variety of publications and social media outlets. Please contact her for a speaking or interview request.
Nutrition and Research Consulting
Danielle uniquely combines her nutrition and integrative health education with her 15+ years in management consulting to provide organizations customized business consulting including, but not limited to: new product research and development for food, supplements, kitchen equipment and more; literature research to support claims; nutritional analysis for food items, recipe creation, etc. Please contact her to discuss your project.
Our solutions take wellness beyond the workplace by engaging your employees AND their families on a shared wellness journey. We offer unique programming that is customized to your employee needs and demographics and includes individual follow-up (the key to sustained results). Solutions can include: interactive recording webinars or in-person workshops, 1-on-1 and group employee coaching programs, Executive/Senior management private support, Wellness article authoring (for wellness newsletters) and discounts for employees on private support.